Friday, September 13, 2013

Visit Asheville Gardens this Weekend at The 5th Annual West Asheville Garden Stroll

September 14   5th Annual West Asheville Garden Stroll  This event showcases 15 gardens with this year's Stroll theme, "Garden to Table". Gardens on view will display a variety of gardening styles producing vegetables, fruits, eggs, honey, and flowers for the table. 11 AM to 4 PM, beginning at Hall Fletcher Elementary School , 60 Ridgelawn Avenue, at 10:30 with a short presentation by longtime residents about the role of gardening in the community's history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse
your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here
and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!

My web-site ... animals